why my Evo x sst got so much problems? seniors please help

My car is a 3.5 year old lightly used sst from c&c. But the amount of checklights is making me very angry.

1) the abs pump low voltage fault code

2) the asc checklight that comes along with 1)

3) the intermittent checklight that shows the 2 axles

4) the juttering feel and sound when moving off from low speed.

Wanna ask why is it like that and also where is a reliable and honest workshop to go to?

Thanks

Veilside05

for reliable and honest workshop it will be uber garage.
the boss adrian is a great guy and they do alot of evo x both sst and gsr.

Uber Garage
7 Chang Charn Road (Off Leng Kee Road)
Singapore 159636

T: 6475 8077
F: 6475 8977
E: [email protected]

dvp

It could either be faulty abs module or abs sensors. Have them checked/replaced.

Veilside05 bro is right, pop by Uber Garage for a check.

dvp

Veilside05 said:
saw 2 other evolution guys yesterday. adrian mentioned that he will be moving to toh guan. further for me. :(
Yeah, business is expanding, he told me he needs the extra space for his customers... U will like the new place. He specially install extra hoist outside the parking area so we can double deck park our cars when we go for kopi sessions there!

dvp said:
Veilside05 said:
saw 2 other evolution guys yesterday. adrian mentioned that he will be moving to toh guan. further for me. :(
Yeah, business is expanding, he told me he needs the extra space for his customers... U will like the new place. He specially install extra hoist outside the parking area so we can double deck park our cars when we go for kopi sessions there!
Toh guan? That's great, any ideai when.?

Veilside05

Heavenspirit said:
dvp said:
Veilside05 said:
Toh guan? That's great, any ideai when.?
double deck? thats added customer service.
If my memory has not failed, I think I heard end april or may.
I prefer the current location though - Didnt know noticed it was a one way street until I went against the traffic and Adrian came knocking my window..... wuahahaha.

racingaprilia80 said:
My car is a 3.5 year old lightly used sst from c&c. But the amount of checklights is making me very angry.

1) the abs pump low voltage fault code

2) the asc checklight that comes along with 1)

3) the intermittent checklight that shows the 2 axles

4) the juttering feel and sound when moving off from low speed.

Wanna ask why is it like that and also where is a reliable and honest workshop to go to?

Thanks
Lightly used? How often do you service the car? Every 3 month or 5,000 km svc; whichever come first? If you dont do proper maintenance; problems will come even if you dont use the car much. Mine also C&C car; C&C recommendation is every 6months/10k; which is nonsense for the Evo. Especially for SST gearboxes; every 10k should change/clean SST filter. Problem is C&C only do SST oil change along with filter every 20/40k which is too long.

Car, even if lightly used, must follow the maintenance schedule but most car owners want to 'save' on servicing so they tot less use, dont need to svc so quickly and drag the maintenance schedule. These comes back to haunt you in the form of 'breakdowns', 'errors', etc. As the saying goes; driving performance cars; maintenance will be high. If yours had been low; you probably know why now and best to stick to 'die-hard' B&B cars like Toyota VIOS, etc.

Mine coming to 3 years but it's maintained religiously; sometime i even change oil/filter even way before schedule esp after track, etc. Never once had serious problems arising from the car (also SST). Only thing was ABS sensor faulty at one of the wheels which seems to be a common wear and tear issue.

My other car I dont service as much (6 month/10k servicing; normal usage) but its a B&B family car (non-performance NA) and it runs economically without problems for more than 3 years already.

10k service? Not in performance car dictionary, now wonder if is ok for MB to service every 15k only as what c & c recommend, use to see many MB break down. This give those evo's bought from C & C a bad name if the servicing is 10k.

oasisash78

dvp said:
Veilside05 said:
Or can use the extra hoist for chin ups!

VBo

dvp said:
Veilside05 said:
Haha..double deck parking..sure anot??..I go ask the man himself.. :D :p

oasisash78 said:
dvp said:
Veilside05 said:
Or can use the extra hoist for chin ups!
u sponsor ur ralliart strut bar for chin up, i sponsor labour fees to have it mounted up
:D

VBo said:
dvp said:
Veilside05 said:

ask but dun reserve the hoist ok? a couple of us already placed our number plates on it jus like season parking :lol:

VBo

dvp said:
VBo said:
dvp said:

ask but dun reserve the hoist ok? a couple of us already placed our number plates on it jus like season parking :lol:
Waa..like tat I oso wana go reserve liow, else, next time oso kena stalk by "Justice Bao"..hahaha.. :lol: :D