Urgently Looking for Previous Owner of SJG5253 - Evo 9

Bought this car from Classic Credit.

Condition super chui. Even tires also wrong profile which was 215 but nevermind, I understand you push car to dealer of coz everything dekit.

Now problem is I need to do up the car and need to know the history so that I can start from somewhere.

Hope the previous owner is able to assist and dont hide like a coward. I really not finding any trouble with seriously, only need know the car's history.

Thanks

WhiteRabbit said:

Condition super chui. Even tires also wrong profile which was 215 but nevermind, I understand you push car to dealer of coz everything dekit.

Now problem is I need to do up the car and need to know the history so that I can start from somewhere.

Hope the previous owner is able to assist and dont hide like a coward. I really not finding any trouble with seriously, only need know the car's history.

Thanks
Bro, u bought the red or the white ones?

icecream said:
WhiteRabbit said:

Thanks
Bro, u bought the red or the white ones?
The white one.