Unbelievable

:shock: :shock: :shock:

This guy posted his incident in an US Evo forum. Thread was promptly closed.

====================================

Urgent Help Needed !!!! Hit And Run By White Evo

Today, 05:19 PM #1
hi friends,

On Sun 14/5/06 Sun at about 10.30 am. My Car a Peugeot 206 was Hit by a White EVolution Car along the Road of Guilemard near Geyland. The Driver actually HIT AND RUN! The White Evo was actually executing a illegal U turn along the road. I was going straight. The white Evo hit onto my right side of my car and immediately sped off. I have reported the case to the police and accordding to the police, becos it is a Hit and Run case. They will definitely investigate thoroughly.

I have also info my friends who drive Evo becos this to look out for a white evo with damage on the left bumper. I have also posted this thread in a number of car forum to look out for this guy. I know that there are very few white Evo with SDG plate. Also, i went over to LTA to report the case. They will single out a few white evo with that number plate.

I am appealing to the friends in the forum to help me nail this guy. It is really irresponsible. Pls help me by emailing to me if u see the car or know the number plate. Thank you so much for ur help. Have a nice day friends

my email. comm[email protected]

Sirium

Apogee89 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

This guy posted his incident in an US Evo forum. Thread was promptly closed.

====================================

Urgent Help Needed !!!! Hit And Run By White Evo

Today, 05:19 PM #1
hi friends,

On Sun 14/5/06 Sun at about 10.30 am. My Car a Peugeot 206 was Hit by a White EVolution Car along the Road of Guilemard near Geyland. The Driver actually HIT AND RUN! The White Evo was actually executing a illegal U turn along the road. I was going straight. The white Evo hit onto my right side of my car and immediately sped off. I have reported the case to the police and accordding to the police, becos it is a Hit and Run case. They will definitely investigate thoroughly.

I have also info my friends who drive Evo becos this to look out for a white evo with damage on the left bumper. I have also posted this thread in a number of car forum to look out for this guy. I know that there are very few white Evo with SDG plate. Also, i went over to LTA to report the case. They will single out a few white evo with that number plate.

I am appealing to the friends in the forum to help me nail this guy. It is really irresponsible. Pls help me by emailing to me if u see the car or know the number plate. Thank you so much for ur help. Have a nice day friends

my email. [email protected]
wahahaha... better not laugh too loud... in fact, the first member of sgforum answered my query here too!!

The real slim shady is welcomed to STAND UP :hello1: :headbang: :wav: