thread deleted?

hi there

started a thread to get enough orders to bring in the evo X headlight protectors.

its been deleted.. not sure why. and no PM has been sent to me with regards to this. violated forum rules?

silvermail

Administrator
Staff member
Roasty said:
hi there

started a thread to get enough orders to bring in the evo X headlight protectors.

its been deleted.. not sure why. and no PM has been sent to me with regards to this. violated forum rules?
Last I've checked, there were a few reasons.

1) You are a new poster over here trying to arrange for a group buy for 15 other people. Reputation is key in the Internet.
2) It is difficult to ascertain whether you are trying to bring in commercial business for the distributor
3) For such a low cost item, to wait for the items to arrive and to pay for the deposit in advance etc. and to consolidate till we have a minimum of 15 people is just too troublesome and there is a very high risk that this Group Buy will not materialize.
4) We had nasty experience of people vanishing after deposits had been collected for Group Buys.

Not to play nanny over here, but the above are just some of the concerns and reality. But I still applaud your spirit and have reinstated the deleted thread to evo-4b11-general/evolution-headlight-protector-taking-orders-t33487.html

Good luck with the GB!

Thanks for clarifying. I do understand your concerns and have no issues with u wanting to protect your forum members. A few of the forum guys do know me eg Dvp and Robs. I'm at uber garage on most of my off days from work.

Did try to get a set from Ah Bao but he ran out of stock... :(

Anyways, just wanted to get enough people to make the minimum order quantity. I did mention that I would fork out the deposit from my own pocket :)

Thanks for restoring the thread! Much appreciated.