T2 Carbon Fibre GT Wing for Evo X

LaoKokKok

This wing is specially designed to increase visibility for the rear view in Evo X. With height of 40cm at its highest point and length of 148cm. This wing stays within the legal limits of LTA while maximising the downforce for your car. All parts including the stands are made in high grade high gloss carbon fibre. Mounting holes are exactly as the same as the Evo X trunk, thus no additional drilling is required.

Kindly note this is for the Evo X fitment. It can fit Lancer EX too. But drilling will be required. We will be releasing the base for universal fitment very soon.

Cheers,

Please feel free to make your enquiries.

LaoKokKok

VBo said:
The stand looks kinda high, do u hav a lower stand??.. :D
Hi bro,

I placed it at the highest Position. Based on the lowest point, we should be able to bring it down lower by another inch. It's still lower than Voltex type 5.

Cheers

Lawrence

VBo

LaoKokKok said:
VBo said:
Hi bro,

I placed it at the highest Position. Based on the lowest point, we should be able to bring it down lower by another inch. It's still lower than Voltex type 5.

Cheers

Lawrence
How's the height as compare to the APR GTC-300??..

LaoKokKok

Paiseh,

Dont remember how high is the GTC300.

VBo said:
LaoKokKok said:
VBo said:
Hi bro,

Cheers

Lawrence
How's the height as compare to the APR GTC-300??..

LaoKokKok

Ebo33 said:
Is it LTA friendly? Does it protrude out of the rear bumper?
How much is it? :)
Height and weight are all within LTA limits. Does not protrude out like Type 5. All holes using your stock ones. Usual $1300. Now $1200. Limited time offer.