SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU TRUST THE WRONG PEOPLE...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildarms

Active Member
Well...here the story..: i change my oem rotor when my car was barely 2-3 month old i asked the workshop to kindly keep for me untill my storeroom is ready for storage. just finish packing my storeroom wanted to go and take back the disc rotor and keep together with my brembo.

to my disgust the workshop took my disc and use for BBQ..and have the cheek to tell me they use for BBQ happily...KNNBCCB.....when i left the oem rotor there it was packed up cleanly and keep in a place where it wont obstruct other people and work then the last thing i know they way they return the things to me is totally unacceptable...!!!

Biggest regret is to trust them...my moral of story trust them sure die and die like a dog...!!!

Best regards
 

wildarms

Active Member
bro...good to hear from you how the holiday...

the CCB...CK noformance knnbccb they use my oem rotor to bbq and dare to tell me so if you are me how you feel ???...you leave it with me i say i keep for you for awhile when the awhile is over the moment you see your rotor ccb...

i wanted to packed together with my oem caliper into 1 box..while my caliper is clean up nice and clean in a nice box and keep safely store and lock by you know who...i wanted to married back the divorce set but ...the last time and now i saw the rotor really shock my life and the cbk dare to tell me the use my rotor for bbq....


mike1304k said:
Yo bro wat happen?
 

mike1304k

Well-Known Member
No holiday lah... help look after baby since when considered holiday? If sit around wif chio bu sipping beer, then dat is a holiday.

CK ah? Hmmmmm... Ask for a complete and total replacement of the part they spoilt with the reason that you left it in their care for the time being because you did not have the space yet. It can be seen as a breach of trust because imagine if you put money in a bank and they had a hey day with it and the in the end they say.... We had fun, now you have to take it.... No way man!!!!
 

jezter

Well-Known Member
wow... didnt think CK would do that...

Maybe Jasmen would like to clear things out here... tsk tsk tsk
 

wildarms

Active Member
i am a man ..don't talk behind back ......can ask him......! if he not happy anytime can call me....

and wow ..there is alotsa thing maybe you didnt know ck would do and they did and the unthinkable happen that you didnt know also...cheerios ...be sherlock holmes to find out more.... :lol:

tell him a word of sorry doesnt cover the fact what they did to the rotor...i know they have money they can replace to me anytime ..but thats beside the point trust and friendship can never be replace...!

jezter said:
wow... didnt think CK would do that...

Maybe Jasmen would like to clear things out here... tsk tsk tsk
 

fq400

Well-Known Member
Well that is not the 1st time they "screwed" up other ppl property.... :evil:

Bro, ask for a replacement set or something to compensate.... :twisted:

Now, you got problem selling the Brembo with the rotors in such a messy state. Only can sell the capliers....Sian 1/2 :(
 
Hey Jeffrey.

Wow, i'm surprised that it has to come to this. Firstly i was not aware that you felt so offended by this until a customer alerted us to this thread.

Yes, you did upgrade your brakes to Rotora replacement disc over at our side in June 2009. Your rotors have been at our place for approx 6 months.

For all our customers, we recommend that they bring their stuff back to prevent incidents like this from happening. Of course, for space constraint issues, we do not mind keeping them at the shop because of the space that we have. In a word of fairness, if a customer leaves his rotors at our place for a long time, are we expected to keep them in tip top condition for 1 year or maybe even more? Within reason, no. It's been 6 months since your rotors have been with us.

Was it wrong to use your rotors as a stand to place our BBQ trays on? Yes without a doubt.

But from my understanding, the first instance you raised this issue with Jasmen, he have offered you a full replacement set without a second word. This just happened few hours ago.

You know Jasmen and myself very well, replacing a set of rotor is no big deal at all. And on a less serious note, is this issue REALLY such a big deal? You come to our shop at least once a week to have a chat and chill even though your car is done up by Garage R. We chat for hours as friends, not as a workshop or business interest. If your friend jokingly uses your wing as a 'table' to put his drinks, would you come onto the forum and flame him?

Frankly i'm pretty appalled by this thread. Oh well.....

Once again, our apologies for using your rotors as a BBQ stand.

If anyone has any further questions feel free to post here or contact Jasmen (91812555) or myself (97866555).

Thanks.

Alex
CK Performance

**edit: sorry spelt your name wrongly**
 
mike1304k said:
No holiday lah... help look after baby since when considered holiday? If sit around wif chio bu sipping beer, then dat is a holiday.

CK ah? Hmmmmm... Ask for a complete and total replacement of the part they spoilt with the reason that you left it in their care for the time being because you did not have the space yet. It can be seen as a breach of trust because imagine if you put money in a bank and they had a hey day with it and the in the end they say.... We had fun, now you have to take it.... No way man!!!!

Mike,

I think you misunderstood. We did not 'expect' Jeffrey to take the rotors in the condition that they are.

We have immediately offered Jeffrey a replacement set. Are we required to do this? No. We are only doing this out of goodwill.

Cheers.
 
fq400 said:
Well that is not the 1st time they "screwed" up other ppl property.... :evil:

Bro, ask for a replacement set or something to compensate.... :twisted:

Now, you got problem selling the Brembo with the rotors in such a messy state. Only can sell the capliers....Sian 1/2 :(
Hey bro.

Can i kindly ask you to elaborate on your first statement?

No workshop will never screw up in their operations. What i can say for a FACT is that we do every damn thing possible to make it right for the customer, with no costs incurred to them. If you are talking about the matter which i think you are talking about, i think the owner himself did posted on SGEvoClub to actually thank us for our help and making things right for him. :)

And once again, just to clear things up, we have offered Jeffrey a replacement set as soon as he voiced out his displeasure to us regardless of whether we needed to or not. Is there anything more that we can do?

Thanks.

Alex
CK Performance
97866555
 

wildarms

Active Member
reply to the Big Boss

first ...jasmen did not offer a replacement set ...he asked me how you want to settle...!!!

i know you guys loaded ...but thats beside the point....i gang rape your woman return to you and say sorry i replace another woman to you how your feel...
 

fq400

Well-Known Member
Re: reply to the Big Boss

just like i slap you and then said sorry....how you feel? :(

"haha i slapped you....i'm so sorry!".....will you take that?! :?

since you mentioned "friend"....is that the way you treat a frd's property? :shock:
 

Lmodel

Well-Known Member
Re: reply to the Big Boss

Firstly, I think the moderators have locked the previous thread for a reason. Therefore, I do not see the point in continuing with a new thread.

With the festival season around the corner, let's all be a little more forgiving. Since CK has offered a replacement set, I think TS should generously accept the offer and take it as a token of apology.

With that, I'd hope both parties can privately settle their disputes via PM or via a phone call.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
 

Protege

Active Member
Re: reply to the Big Boss

Sorry to hear about this Wildarms.

CK said:
But from my understanding, the first instance you raised this issue with Jasmen, he have offered you a full replacement set without a second word....

Isn't replacing a set (without a second word) good enough to settle things ?
 

wildarms

Active Member
Re: reply to the Big Boss

first they have never offer a replacement set ..!!!

they tell me if install just use a while the rust will go away ..say raining day rotor also like that 1 and this and that

forgiving ...??? if you you forgiving ? like i say i fuxk his woman gang rape liao return and say i replace you another woman at most how you feel ??? you will forgive ?

been trying to call them since i saw this thread.....ask Jasmen did he mention he would give me a replacement set or that he just say install liao run for awhile bo tai che liao . or at most he ask his worker to grind and polish for me ????

ask him what did he say....!!!

i know they are well able to replace the rotor set but it was not offer to me at all....his worker still wanna load the rotor in my trunk....do you think i will accept....? and mind you this is just 1 rotor pix i posted....



Lmodel said:
Firstly, I think the moderators have locked the previous thread for a reason. Therefore, I do not see the point in continuing with a new thread.

With the festival season around the corner, let's all be a little more forgiving. Since CK has offered a replacement set, I think TS should generously accept the offer and take it as a token of apology.

With that, I'd hope both parties can privately settle their disputes via PM or via a phone call.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
 

wildarms

Active Member
Re: reply to the Big Boss

yo bro...

i think we know each other very well that you know that if it's a replacement set without second word i would not say so much...!

they offer to grind and polish up for me at most and throw the ball back in my court ask me how you want to settle ....

who would not be upset....



Protege said:
Sorry to hear about this Wildarms.

CK said:
But from my understanding, the first instance you raised this issue with Jasmen, he have offered you a full replacement set without a second word....

Isn't replacing a set (without a second word) good enough to settle things ?
 

Sirium

Well-Known Member
Re: reply to the Big Boss

I would be peeved. If its a result of the weather causing the rust, its slightly more reasonable BUT using your customers' items (which you promised to help store) for a BBQ, that's way lack of respect for someone else's property... not impressed.
 

wildarms

Active Member
Re: reply to the Big Boss

yap bro...you got the picture...

Sirium said:
I would be peeved. If its a result of the weather causing the rust, its slightly more reasonable BUT using your customers' items (which you promised to help store) for a BBQ, that's way lack of respect for someone else's property... not impressed.
 
Re: reply to the Big Boss

hi to all reader,

i'm jasmen from ckperformance.
Erm ya, i did offer the first few options :) but u say no way u will accept that.
No doubt, u rejected them, then i said "tell me how you want it to be settle then, i'll work it out for you" ( to jolt the memory, 3 of us squat there, i stand up, cross my arm , you and Alfred still squat there. I said that first time you din say anything so i say again )
You nv say anything then say u will take back the rotors, you stand up pick up 2 pc of rotors then passed 1 to Alfred, i say i get my guys to do it for you, then u just walked away, so i asked them bring over the 2 remaining pc of rotors for you.
Maybe again my bad.
By saying "tell me how you want it to be settle then, i'll work it out for you" i didnt know tat ppl will interpret that as not doing anything. Next time i will try to be more direct with the customer then.
though "tell me how you want it to be settle then, i'll work it out for you" option was not the first, but it came from me within 5 to 10 mins , i think that's the "instantly" we're talking about.
Just call me to settle with me then, bringing our conversation here no doubt will gather much more attention then jus letting words spread, but i dun think this is wat the mods want.
I'm sure u got my mobile and you know our operating hour. I got no doubt you might even know my daily schedule by now "thus you should know what time i wake up or slp"

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads


Top