rolling rear fenders

i've heard it done several times for cars running 9" wide rims and 255 wide profile tires.

can i ask whether rolling the fenders affects the structural integrity of the rear fender?

which work shops do this and what is the going rate?

Thanks!

Vetduck

It doesn't affect the structural integrity. Best to get Ah Lye at Lye Designs, AMK Autopoint, 4th floor to do it. The wheel arch may look a little uneven or distorted even with the best people doing it. That why you need to get Ah Lye. Costs about $60 for both fenders.

Vetduck said:
So you planning on running your Buddyclub? With the correct offset & ride height, 255 tyres can fit provided you roll the fenders.
still deciding man.. the offset is 28.. the wider the offset, the more the spokes protrude outwards of the rims?

i've heard it done several times for cars running 9" wide rims and 255 wide profile tires.

can i ask whether rolling the fenders affects the structural integrity of the rear fender?

Thanks!
You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow (Home-Based: night appointments also can) , very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50. Good quality workmanship by 2 singaporean car experts.

It doesn't affect the structural integrity. Best to get Ah Lye at Lye Designs, AMK Autopoint, 4th floor to do it. The wheel arch may look a little uneven or distorted even with the best people doing it. That why you need to get Ah Lye. Costs about $60 for both fenders.
You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow (Home-Based: night appointments also can) , very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50. Good quality workmanship by 2 singaporean car experts.

Attachments

Thanks!