Rolling Fender

yap, I call up they say the side panel will bend it and have wave will not look nice. they are honest, they call me to think twice before do because will not nice. very headace now

Lmodel

I'd suggest that you check out the brothers here who have their fenders rolled.

I have no doubt on the workmanship of Ah Lye and doubt that it will be "not nice".

superlemonevo

stanX said:
yap, I call up they say the side panel will bend it and have wave will not look nice. they are honest, they call me to think twice before do because will not nice. very headace now
lye design is good as they have done mine without any problem, dun worry, go for it...

pls advise. where to roll fender for x, how much and must put the car there for howl long. thanks alot.
You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow (Home-Based: night appointments also can) , very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50. Good quality workmanship by 2 singaporean car experts.

Attachments

You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow (Home-Based: night appointments also can) , very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50. Good quality workmanship by 2 singaporean car experts.
Re: roll fander

AMK Autopoint, Lye Design.

Takes 30-1hour ~

for rolling, do we need to bring the wheels there or can we just go and ask him to roll maximum as i haven't purchase the wheels i want yet.