Rear differential

Hi guys,

my back rear diff has got this whining sound (gets louder as the car travels faster and is reactive to throttle input. release throttle no noise) lately and workshop told me most prob the bearings are gone. any idea who can fix this? any advice is appreciated.

vinnmui said:
Hi guys,

my back rear diff has got this whining sound (gets louder as the car travels faster and is reactive to throttle input. release throttle no noise) lately and workshop told me most prob the bearings are gone. any idea who can fix this? any advice is appreciated.
E8/9 or X? U'll have to take apart to see what are the exact parts that are damaged
I can provide u the part numbers if u need
Cheers!

dvp said:
vinnmui said:
Hi guys,

E8/9 or X? U'll have to take apart to see what are the exact parts that are damaged
Cheers!
Hi bro,

Its evo9. Took the thing apart and found out its the shaft or spline, as some may call it. Bearings all changed and the whining actually soften alot but still there. Workshop told me hv to indent from japan as they cant find this part locally.

vinnmui said:
dvp said:
vinnmui said:
Hi guys,

Cheers!
Hi bro,

Its evo9. Took the thing apart and found out its the shaft or spline, as some may call it. Bearings all changed and the whining actually soften alot but still there. Workshop told me hv to indent from japan as they cant find this part locally.