PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. MUST READ

Ichimaru

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/ED ... n-the-road

Traffic police to use unmarked patrol cars on the road
02:33 PM Oct 08, 2011
SINGAPORE - Traffic police will use unmarked patrol cars in addition to their normal fleet of marked cars to conduct enforcement patrols.

Minister in the Prime Minister's Office and Second Minister for Home Affairs & Trade and Industry, S Iswaran, said this is to ensure self-discipline and reinforce the message that motorists should follow to traffic rules at all times.

Traffic Police will also form a dedicated patrol team that will focus on motorcyclists.

The last time time Traffic Police used unmarked patrol cars was in 2004.

Mr Iswaran announced this at the launch of the 5th Bukit Batok Driving Centre Ride Safe 2012 campaign today.

Last year, there were 193 traffic accident fatalities, up from 183 in 2009.

Eighty nine were those of motorcyclists last year, while the number was 54 in the first six months of this year. CHANNEL NEWSASIA

dvp

It's been going on under wraps for quite a while, just that they decided to officially announce it. Afaik, there's two person in the car, one holding on to a video/speed cam. One of the unmarked cars is a white toyota sedan.

khaychun

will they taint ppl to speed by tailgating? :lol:

dvp said:
It's been going on under wraps for quite a while, just that they decided to officially announce it. Afaik, there's two person in the car, one holding on to a video/speed cam. One of the unmarked cars is a white toyota sedan.

dvp

khaychun said:

dvp said:
Yes, when they did that to my friend & stopped him, my friend told them tat their actions amounts to entrapment & they simply ignored it!!!!

dvp said:
khaychun said:

dvp said:
Yes, when they did that to my friend & stopped him, my friend told them tat their actions amounts to entrapment & they simply ignored it!!!!
got cam infront and back... let em try lor... mf are worse than money lenders....

khaychun

xiao liao... i tend to brake when ppl taunt me... haha... i cant imagine them paying for a new rear bumper for me... :lol: wat kind of car r they usu? :twisted:

dvp said:
khaychun said:

dvp said:

khaychun said:
xiao liao... i tend to brake when ppl taunt me... haha... i cant imagine them paying for a new rear bumper for me... :lol: wat kind of car r they usu? :twisted:

Haha I like!

Ichimaru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3zQTEEkm3k

its cause of people like this that really dont give a shit about whether how active the TP is and uploading videos like that... That cause us so much trouble. That video is sex for the record, so is the zonda. but seriously its not like the TP isnt motivated enough... Giving them more motivation...? those supercars dont get caught for anything. We end up being the ones having a bigger headache.

superlemonevo

These white ants just want to get rid of trouble from rich ppl's lawyer n we r the one who suffer, soon newspaper will hav this zonda's news n c Wat Will tp do. Waste effort to promote reckless driver by tailgating ppl.

evokch

Hmm... stealth operations... IMO, it does not address the speeding problem. This is tantamount to stationing a policeman in very department store, in light of several instances of shoplifting. A pure wastage of national resources.

Singapore Tracks, Singapore Tracks... what's wrong with providing an outlet for all the tarmac rush?!

They are just applying the wrong formula to curb the identified problem.

They are doing things that doesn't make sense all the time.
They knew the problems but refuse to address it and then sway away with crap reasons and create a new formula mainly for money making.
The top monkeys play the dirty games and get a bunch of morons to execute the plan.
Accident rates increase in every year but they are also putting more cars on the roads over the years.
So what is the freaking equation ???
Technologies gets better and cars are going faster, till date we are still adopting the same ways of coaching in driving centers.
Without revising the coaching for something more advance.
Instead of looking back to understand the problems, they hired those graduates sinkies to move forwards to answer the top with more better figures to prove themselves.
The whole freaking things going on is a conspiracy that are cleverly masked.
After the votes are over, is about time to flex their muscles.
Afterall are the sinkies who let them empower for the next 4yrs. :p
To be honest, right low down like us, we are dogs, they suck us dry nicely.
They steal your money even you hug them and sleep. The freaking inflation is almost unbearable.
This is one country I seen that only old folks are still working their tail off ... :x
I neither try to be gutsy nor prove myself in some ways, I am just voicing out the facts on what is happening. :|

Kena stopped by one today at mandai.

Ask me questions, where I am going.

Heng heng I see why this car keep following me, slow down, then flash flash me, pull over to my side and ask me to stop.

Luckily I saw this post.

Ichimaru

iXac said:

Heng heng I see why this car keep following me, slow down, then flash flash me, pull over to my side and ask me to stop.

Luckily I saw this post.
what car was it?

khaychun

wat kind of car plate? wat colour car? wat type of car? r they in uniform?

iXac said:

Luckily I saw this post.

khaychun said:

iXac said:

Luckily I saw this post.
Didn't get out of the car.

blue altis

QX plates

2 person inside, both in plain clothes

Ichimaru

iXac said:
khaychun said:

iXac said:

Luckily I saw this post.
Didn't get out of the car.

blue altis

QX plates

2 person inside, both in plain clothes
Newspaper claimed they got to have 1 in uniform! >.<

khaychun said:
wat kind of car plate? Qx plate. Plain white Wrx without blinkers and without the usual orange stripes as those highway petrol cars. Only the wordings 'police' on the side doors. wat colour car? White color. wat type of car? Wrx. r they in uniform? Yes, uniform in blue.

john.singapore said:
They are doing things that doesn't make sense all the time.
They knew the problems but refuse to address it and then sway away with crap reasons and create a new formula mainly for money making.
The top monkeys play the dirty games and get a bunch of morons to execute the plan.
Accident rates increase in every year but they are also putting more cars on the roads over the years.
So what is the freaking equation ???
Technologies gets better and cars are going faster, till date we are still adopting the same ways of coaching in driving centers.
Without revising the coaching for something more advance.
Instead of looking back to understand the problems, they hired those graduates sinkies to move forwards to answer the top with more better figures to prove themselves.
The whole freaking things going on is a conspiracy that are cleverly masked.
After the votes are over, is about time to flex their muscles.
Afterall are the sinkies who let them empower for the next 4yrs. :p
To be honest, right low down like us, we are dogs, they suck us dry nicely.
They steal your money even you hug them and sleep. The freaking inflation is almost unbearable.
This is one country I seen that only old folks are still working their tail off ... :x
I neither try to be gutsy nor prove myself in some ways, I am just voicing out the facts on what is happening. :|
ditto :twisted: