Product: AST SUSPENSION

Uber Garage is Proud to Bring you the Full Range of AST Suspension. We are the authorized SOLE Distributors of AST Suspension in Singapore with Warranty* on all AST Sportline Products sold by us. Like all Top of the Line Coilovers and Suspension, AST Suspension are 100% MADE IN HOLLAND.

SportLine Series
Sport-Line are mono-tube high-pressure, coil-over shock absorbers. Damping force on rebound and compression is adjustable in 12 positions. These shock absorbers are adjustable to several heights. Sport-Line shocks can be rebuilt and maintained. They guarantee a comfortable ride and are equipped with adjustable aluminium anodised spring seat.
Sportline I: Mc Pherson type with 22 mm shaft.
Sportline II: Mc Pherson type with 45 mm shaft

Competition Line

Many top drivers have already experienced AST shock-absorbers. AST gives you just that little bit more. Better adjustment possibilities, better damping characteristics and endless reliability that can make the difference between winning and losing ... anywhere, anytime. Using top of the range inverted monotube dampers with strong 45mm shafts, remote oil canisters, these come complete with top AST solid topmounts. The 3 way adjustable coilovers allow excellent control and superior tuning ability to set your racecar up for specific tracks and conditions. The high and low speed bump adjustment is controlled by a knob on the remote canister, with the rebound adjustment knob on the damper unit itself.

Most Popular Makes and Models In Stock. Please enquire for more details!

*Terms and Contions apply

Re: AST Suspension Products------> For Evo's and Other Makes

Uber Garage said:

Uber Garage is Proud to Bring you the Full Range of AST Suspension. We are the authorized SOLE Distributors of AST Suspension in Singapore with Warranty* on all AST Sportline Products sold by us. Like all Top of the Line Coilovers and Suspension, AST Suspension are 100% MADE IN HOLLAND.

SportLine Series
Sport-Line are mono-tube high-pressure, coil-over shock absorbers. Damping force on rebound and compression is adjustable in 12 positions. These shock absorbers are adjustable to several heights. Sport-Line shocks can be rebuilt and maintained. They guarantee a comfortable ride and are equipped with adjustable aluminium anodised spring seat.
Sportline I: Mc Pherson type with 22 mm shaft.
Sportline II: Mc Pherson type with 45 mm shaft

Competition Line

Many top drivers have already experienced AST shock-absorbers. AST gives you just that little bit more. Better adjustment possibilities, better damping characteristics and endless reliability that can make the difference between winning and losing ... anywhere, anytime. Using top of the range inverted monotube dampers with strong 45mm shafts, remote oil canisters, these come complete with top AST solid topmounts. The 3 way adjustable coilovers allow excellent control and superior tuning ability to set your racecar up for specific tracks and conditions. The high and low speed bump adjustment is controlled by a knob on the remote canister, with the rebound adjustment knob on the damper unit itself.

Most Popular Makes and Models In Stock. Please enquire for more details!

*Terms and Contions apply
Pls PM me The price.

The chart below will help you to understand the various product categories (series) better so as to choose the right suspension kit for your car that best suits your lifestyle and needs.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to call us at 64758077.

khaychun

I simply cannot help but express how satisfied I am with the suspension. Great shit!!!!! :D