NBCB Car kena scratched in Plaza Sing...

DoggieHowser

Staff member
Small scratch but still painful. Urgh. It's oval in shape so chances are it was deliberate.

Hate that awful place. Always prefer Cine but wife wanted to go Plaza Sing *blech*

lanchiaolang

cybercam will help! ccb, i also kena... but in my apartment carprk!
DoggieHowser said:
Small scratch but still painful. Urgh. It's oval in shape so chances are it was deliberate.

Hate that awful place. Always prefer Cine but wife wanted to go Plaza Sing *blech*

lanchiaolang said:
DoggieHowser said:

how much to install the cybercam??? and where to do it??

lanchiaolang

Prestige Security. One Cam at 600 bucks. Install at Jalan Kayu.

Office is opposite AMK Autopt

pyloh said:
lanchiaolang said:
DoggieHowser said:

how much to install the cybercam??? and where to do it??

DoggieHowser

Staff member
lanchiaolang said:

Eh bro u installed liao?

Hmm.. nbz now I oso considering. But 1 camera not enuf rite?

Storage is on what format? Tape or solid state or what? Quality good or not?

lanchiaolang

The unit has a module dat saves the still pictures. It can also snap in the dark and runs on motion detector. 2-3 pics per second. Quality is good. Alas, I have not fixed on my Evo but done it on my Colt. U will need more than 1 Cam. I am going for 2-3 Cams. Pricing a bit difficult to slash as that guy's bizness shot up after the newspaper reported how a lady convicted another lady for slashing her tires.

DoggieHowser said:
lanchiaolang said:

Eh bro u installed liao?

lanchiaolang said:
The unit has a module dat saves the still pictures. It can also snap in the dark and runs on motion detector. 2-3 pics per second. Quality is good. Alas, I have not fixed on my Evo but done it on my Colt. U will need more than 1 Cam. I am going for 2-3 Cams. Pricing a bit difficult to slash as that guy's bizness shot up after the newspaper reported how a lady convicted another lady for slashing her tires.

DoggieHowser said:
lanchiaolang said:

Eh bro u installed liao?

Dude! Leaving figrprints on my car can sue them? I ge lotsa prints on my car . I hate my car be molested!!!!!!!

:?

Sirium said:
StrawbarrySG said:
Confirm oil mark stain? Muahahahahaha
I watched the videos you posted on the other forum - could not stop laughing... especially the water skiing one!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Funny right!!!!!
I almost fell off the chair when the thought came across my mind... What if you pang sai half way and the sai dropping out and you get elevated!!

Hahahahahahaha chio kah peng!!!!

lanchiaolang

wu butt print bo?

@^&*!(*#@&(*

m3lon said:
lanchiaolang said:

DoggieHowser said:
lanchiaolang said:

Eh bro u installed liao?

Dude! Leaving figrprints on my car can sue them? I ge lotsa prints on my car . I hate my car be molested!!!!!!!

:?

Sirium

StrawbarrySG said:
Sirium said:
StrawbarrySG said:
Confirm oil mark stain? Muahahahahaha
I watched the videos you posted on the other forum - could not stop laughing... especially the water skiing one!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Funny right!!!!!
I almost fell off the chair when the thought came across my mind... What if you pang sai half way and the sai dropping out and you get elevated!!

Hahahahahahaha chio kah peng!!!!
I thot the other one was farnier, me posted on that forum leow.... flying down the ski slope with only a towel on....