Miss S'porean Ris Low in Deep Shit..........

Ebo33

I mean getting such a title is not easy, but thru this kind of act really wasted all her effort put in :(

fq400

i guess she doesn't even thought or imagine that 1 day she will be Miss Singapore...then again who ask her to do such things?! She asked for it! :evil:

superlemonevo

fq400 said:
i guess she doesn't even thought or imagine that 1 day she will be Miss Singapore...then again who ask her to do such things?! She asked for it! :evil:

ya,coz she is not pretty AT ALL.....

Sate

Guys,

Most girls if not all, no matter how ugly they are, thought they are the most prettiest in this planet that's why this beauty pageant serves as a platform for them to contest. The point is, it is not the contestant fault to participate even she juz another girl on the street, take Ris Low for example. However, it is up to the judges to decide who should be the winner. So if you ask me, i think the fault lies squarely on the bunch of judges who have just shown us the substandard assessment..

One of the organiser put it " Singaporean don't pay for it !!", well, so long as they crowned whoever with the name of "Miss World Singapore", we should take stake of it everthough we don't pay in monetary term but we pay in branding term. From here, i can only just imagine how shallow the organiser is.. sigh.

Just my 2cents.

swacet

tell me this 2 lads have just been put in jail for 4 years for credit card fraud, whilst this lassie gets supervised probation, how can that be, is this due to the fact she one a compitition

fq400

world is unfair...keke some mediaC ppl can get away with hit&run so lightly...so what kinda world are we living in now? :?