MB Trackday - June 16th (morning session)

btr

Dear Friends...

MB's second trackday of the year will be on Fri, 16th June (morning). Vacancies will again be limited to ensure that all participants have a safe and fun session. Priority will again be given to MB customers and friends. Track Fee will be RM300 and transponders will be optional (additional RM50). Interested parties are to contact nightkidz or send an email to [email protected].

As it is the school holiday season, we have also block booked some rooms at The Regent in Kuala Lumpur for 16th to 18th June (Opposite Starhill Shopping Centre, http://www.regenthotels.com/kualalumpur). Those who are interested to stay the weekend are also advised to confirm early. See ya soon.

keith aka btr

kai3323

The trackday was indeed enjoyable!!!.....the next round will make it a point to come with FRESH brake pads!

....many thanks to keith, benny and sam making this possible....:)

Once again, many thanks to btr, nightkidz, benny and the crew for organising yet another excellent track day, can't wait for the next one......!!

Cheers.

Privateer

You damn cute leh... you know the photographer is your friend's friend, and you're asking us where the photos are? :shock: Too much WC action? :D

Privateer said:
You damn cute leh... you know the photographer is your friend's friend, and you're asking us where the photos are? :shock: Too much WC action? :D
cos i ask him he say he will pass it to MB mah...

kai3323

IceZone said:
kai3323 said:
IceZone said:
so where're the photos for the trackday? :)
THere was this guy shooting with an SLR, anyone knows him???
yup, he's my fren's fren... my fren was the one driving the white type R... kai so dao, sms u yesterday no reply one :p
Hav u asked your fren bo?picture coming out when har?:)

Wah piang eh......sure bo?....u the leather seat guy???:p

kai3323 said:
IceZone said:
kai3323 said:
IceZone said:
yup, he's my fren's fren... my fren was the one driving the white type R... kai so dao, sms u yesterday no reply one :p

yah lah, me lah, my fren wanna do leather seat mah so i ask ask c c got any kang tao anot...

kai3323

IceZone said:
kai3323 said:
IceZone said:
kai3323 said:
IceZone said:

yah lah, me lah, my fren wanna do leather seat mah so i ask ask c c got any kang tao anot...
The last I did my leathers was 1yrs plus back....done at IMD, now bo kangtao liao:(