LTA cannot catch illegally modified malaysia cars!!!

lyn

Lolol my cousin from JB came over to sg... We were loitering at sin ming area i was seated in his evo5 every time LTA went past his car he rev his engine.... LTA stopped to look n u turn.. When he noticed its a malaysia reg plate he juz went away.... Hmmmmmm what does this say??? I solely respect JPJ ruling.... My cousin say they can up CC by simply doing endorsement... 200cc max... Dont think in sillypor can..... Some times its abit contradicting... Land authorities say we cant mod due to safely aspect of the car but somehow malaysia reg car which are heavily modded they cannot do anything.... So i assume the malaysia reg cars which are modded like siao are so called road worthly?? Hmmmmmm go figure.... Last time i tried to complain regards to a malaysia car every night under my block i called LTA hotline.... The caller say they need the vehicle details , the moment i say the first alphabet W....J....... The cust service straight away ask me if its a sg reg car or my reg car... When i told her that the car is a malaysia car with super loud exhaust also with the full number plate... She said this, "Oh, sorry we cannt do anything as the car is not registered in SG..." I was like..... Hmmmmmmm so means malaysia cars can mod.... Where is the fairness????? Go figure..... Thanks!!!!

lyn said:
Lolol my cousin from JB came over to sg... We were loitering at sin ming area i was seated in his evo5 every time LTA went past his car he rev his engine.... LTA stopped to look n u turn.. When he noticed its a malaysia reg plate he juz went away.... Hmmmmmm what does this say??? I solely respect JPJ ruling.... My cousin say they can up CC by simply doing endorsement... 200cc max... Dont think in sillypor can..... Some times its abit contradicting... Land authorities say we cant mod due to safely aspect of the car but somehow malaysia reg car which are heavily modded they cannot do anything.... So i assume the malaysia reg cars which are modded like siao are so called road worthly?? Hmmmmmm go figure.... Last time i tried to complain regards to a malaysia car every night under my block i called LTA hotline.... The caller say they need the vehicle details , the moment i say the first alphabet W....J....... The cust service straight away ask me if its a sg reg car or my reg car... When i told her that the car is a malaysia car with super loud exhaust also with the full number plate... She said this, "Oh, sorry we cannt do anything as the car is not registered in SG..." I was like..... Hmmmmmmm so means malaysia cars can mod.... Where is the fairness????? Go figure..... Thanks!!!!
can consider ask a malaysia guy buy a car and u mod like hell drive in sg for the fun of it mocking lta

kenji81 said:
lyn said:
can consider ask a malaysia guy buy a car and u mod like hell drive in sg for the fun of it mocking lta
If you are singaporean, believe you can drive a malaysia registered car in malaysia, but cannot drive it in sg.

fq400

isn't it funny, LTA cannot book MY plate but MY police can book SG plate???!!! :roll:

MY Boleh..... :twisted: