Loud exterior, Quiet interior - is it at all possible?

I'd just like to check whether the it is possible to sound like a tank on the outside but like a Lexus inside the cabin?

Exhaust: HKS GT extension kit + HKS Hi-Power

My wife actually mentioned that my exhaust doesn't sound as loud (compared to my Kakimoto.. surprise, surprise). However, my interior sounds like a warzone. Expecting a baby soon so wifey has told me "solve the problem". Short of buying a new car, any good solution that can drown down the sound in the inside?

P/S: It does sound that the engine also hollers quiet a bit.

Thank you.

acepraeshugyosha said:
I'd just like to check whether the it is possible to sound like a tank on the outside but like a Lexus inside the cabin?

My wife actually mentioned that my exhaust doesn't sound as loud (compared to my Kakimoto.. surprise, surprise). However, my interior sounds like a warzone. Expecting a baby soon so wifey has told me "solve the problem". Short of buying a new car, any good solution that can drown down the sound in the inside?

Thank you.
Sound proof the doors/rear trunk & rear floor board
Congrats on being a daddy soon!!!

dvp said:
acepraeshugyosha said:

Thank you.
Thanks, bro. Any workshop recommendation?

acepraeshugyosha said:
dvp said:
acepraeshugyosha said:

Thank you.
Thanks, bro. Any workshop recommendation?
Dimension Audio at Enterprise Hub 1st floor
Look for Roy