Looking for place: Short Term Lease rental

Sirium

Hi, am looking for a place for short term lease (from Mar to Aug 08). Budget only S$1,200. Preferably around the east area (not West). Please PM me if you have any or have any leads which I can follow up from.

Sirium said:
Hi, am looking for a place for short term lease (from Mar to Aug 08). Budget only S$1,200. Preferably around the east area (not West). Please PM me if you have any or have any leads which I can follow up from.
Bro, current market at that budget in the east is probably a room ..

Sirium said:
Hey bro,

Becareful when you lease at that kind of low price! I just kena. I rented out my GDA and was conned into believing that there is no need to convert into rental insurance. Car got into hit and run and now i in deep trouble with the law. Chances are you are not covered under the insurance, thats why cheap. You hit, you go to jail. My advise...Go to a proper rental company to lease. A little pricey but definitely safe. Be very careful of free-lance on the road dealers. Three names to be careful of Calisa (Bishan), Ah Boon aka Boon (Changi) and Timothy (unknown). :shock:

raihando said:
Hey bro,

Becareful when you lease at that kind of low price! I just kena. I rented out my GDA and was conned into believing that there is no need to convert into rental insurance. Car got into hit and run and now i in deep trouble with the law. Chances are you are not covered under the insurance, thats why cheap. You hit, you go to jail. My advise...Go to a proper rental company to lease. A little pricey but definitely safe. Be very careful of free-lance on the road dealers. Three names to be careful of Calisa (Bishan), Ah Boon aka Boon (Changi) and Timothy (unknown). :shock:
I think he is looking for a PLACE, not CAR

Stealth said:
raihando said:
Hey bro,

I think he is looking for a PLACE, not CAR

haha....