Kudos to Simon Oh (SP Line - Whiteline distributor)

Not related to Simon or SP Line in any way, but thought I would like to share Simon's customer orientated services.

I had put a deposit in March with Simon to secure several items as I am currently based overseas, and wanted these items to be installed in my car (yep, I couldn't bear to part with my car :D ) for the 16th April track day.

However when I came back late last week, Simon apologized and said that one of the parts I had reserved was accidentally sold by his men. So naturally I asked him for a replacement item on the double. Simon assured me he would keep his promise and promptly arranged for the item to be airfreighted in at his own expense.

He got the part delivered this evening and the boys at Dynotec***ca stayed up late to install the part (thks guys!)

Definitely a vendor to recommend.

Cheers!

Sorry to cause you so much anxiety, bro.
Must have been sleepless nights wondering whether I am going to keep my promise.

Cheers & have a good weekend!

Yes... Simon Oh Oh Oh...

He has the best service ever, when i have no one to get in touch with for Whiteline. He is the guy that give instant response when whiteline redirect my email to him.

Thanks SIMON... Dont forget to deliver my FD3S bushing as soon as possible.

FD3S.... hmm.... wonder who it is for? :drunken:

It's ON THE WAY, bro!

And when is a good time to visit you?
Hope your workshop planning is advancing at rapid rate.

Thks Simon bro! Just came back from the track day..so incredibly crowded and so many red flags during the session..really incident packed..wet and dry sessions..and no transponders :shock:

Maybe next time should just join makan driving groups.. :D

Cyborg101 said:
Thks Simon bro! Just came back from the track day..so incredibly crowded and so many red flags during the session..really incident packed..wet and dry sessions..and no transponders :shock:

How was your handling?
If you are going to be around, next makan trip I jio you.
But beware some actually hit 270 along the way - not that. I condone to it. My old brick nowadays maxing oit at 230.

SuberSTi said:
Cyborg101 said:

How was your handling?
But beware some actually hit 270 along the way - not that. I condone to it. My old brick nowadays maxing oit at 230.
There was definitely less roll in the front after the RCA was installed bro!

Makan trip doing 270km/h? Gosh, u guys must be very hungry!! :D

Cyborg101 said:
SuberSTi said:
Cyborg101 said:

How was your handling?
There was definitely less roll in the front after the RCA was installed bro!

Makan trip doing 270km/h? Gosh, u guys must be very hungry!! :D
Haha, not my ride. Max at 230 only. So you know it's not me.
I don't have big muscle turbo.
How about trip to Koh Samui?

Missed those driving trip emails as i hv changed company. Noticed now u hv a company, congrats!
Will send u my yahoo email. Has been a while since my last trip to MY :D

SuberSTi said:
How about trip to Koh Samui?

sti2626 said:
Can i join? Koh Samui is thailand? i will just follow car and share the expenses
Hmm... meaning you will fly down to Sg or KL?
I need to seek permission from Chris... as this is an organized trip by Footworks.
Anyway, gimme your email add so that you can be in his mailing list too.

tokwc said:
Missed those driving trip emails as i hv changed company. Noticed now u hv a company, congrats!
Will send u my yahoo email. Has been a while since my last trip to MY :D
Hey Tok,
My company registered more than 6 years ago when I started importing from Whiteline. It's been awhile.

Join us for Koh Samui?

SuberSTi said:
sti2626 said:
Can i join? Koh Samui is thailand? i will just follow car and share the expenses
Hmm... meaning you will fly down to Sg or KL?
I need to seek permission from Chris... as this is an organized trip by Footworks.
Anyway, gimme your email add so that you can be in his mailing list too.
i will fly to singapore and have this travel experience with you guys. kindly add me to the list [email protected] and keep me in the loop so that i can plan my leave

How about trip to Koh Samui?[/quote]

Bro, I'm already back in Thailand now...won't be able to drive at 270km/h with a rented car!! :D

Cyborg101 said:
Bro, I'm already back in Thailand now...won't be able to drive at 270km/h with a rented car!! :D
Hey bro, that was fast.... need any help in ensuring your car is in tip top condition, let me know.... :)

You will be able to drive at 270 with a rented Lambo or Ferrari!
haha....

Well guys, thanks to all your good support for SP Line all this while.

SP Line is now the official distributor of Whiteline for Singapore and Malaysia!

With this, I would like to announce specials for all items for orders/purchases till end of this month (May 2011).

Condition:
For orders of which SP Line has no stock, need to have deposit to enjoy the special price. Deposit need to be in by end of May.
For purchases with immediate stock, purchase must be completed by end of May, or place deposit if unable to deliver or collect item(s).

Once again, I thank all bros who have supported me in any way and looking forward to be of service to all of you.
And for those whom I had disappointed in my service in any way, my sincere apologies.

Thank you.