i scrap my evo7 for $50 at scrapyard in kranji

yes it a single blue note of $50 along with ogura clutch ralliart rim re11 tyres and most of engine parts without seat brake intercooler and i crush the $50 and throw it into the dust bin as it really insulted me if i was to spend the $50 compare to what i had spend on my car but i got no choice as i was to scrap on aug18 but i scrap it on sept14 and it was my birthday somemore.guess what i call lta hot-line they say got 1 mth grace period after coe expiry but now they say my 30k parf value was gone cannot get back must write a appeal letter wait for 1 week see how!
(the reason i post this topic is tat i think it a very big joke with very high entertainment level to reader)

W T F

I got back some money as payment for my evo7 body, but a LOT of parts went with it as well (basically all the big hp parts)

As for your parf, go approach your MP and get a letter sent from your MP to LTA, best and fastest way to get things done imo.

sadist

Bro, seriously I did not find any entertainment value in your incident.

Sorry but as a fellow evo-lover, I cannot help but feel the pain.

Your ride, painstakingly done up, is reduced to nothing because of the system in place.

Veilside05

I think the scrapyard will be now smiling as he will take out the parts and get one of his workers to sell off in forum. Stock evo rims also sell few hundreds.
I believe they took advantage of the fact the bro was already past his due time to scrape. Cant help feeling angry.... where have all the honesty people gone to?

evokch

Very sorry to hear about this incident.

The parts could have been stripped and sold in composite parts or individually.

In all, the blameworthy cause is the COE system. While many could appreciate the rationale behind having the system to keep the car population in check in Singapore, given the sky high prices, the validity period of 10 years is just too short and unjustified in terms of seeking a balance between costs (or price?!) of ownership and national interests.

A reasonable tenure is 20 years, imo.

Another great insult to us is, burning, tearing or crushing money and throw it in a bin is also an offence. Not only our car is not ours, even the cash we hold is not ours too. We're just renting the car and paper notes that we're holding all along... How pathetic...?

binson said:
Another great insult to us is, burning, tearing or crushing money and throw it in a bin is also an offence. Not only our car is not ours, even the cash we hold is not ours too. We're just renting the car and paper notes that we're holding all along... How pathetic...?
burning or tearing currency is an offence but throwing into into bin is not an offence right now i got to go back in the night beg the gate keeper let me in so i can go dig into the bin and to get back the $50 but it was gone by now shall i go to tuas instead i was really worried i had break a law i dun want to go to jail so can u people out there gave me a advice on what to do?
1-make a police report someone steal my $50 i PUT INTO A BIN
2-go to scrapyard ask who take it pls return back
3-put a $100 reward notice paste it all over the gate of the scrapyard
4-get a lawyer and turn myself in at the nearest police station to get a lighter sentence
or worse grab my sons and wife make a dash to east coast park and swim to malaysia as now too late no boat cannot use passport they will hunt me down b4 i reach jb.

i cannot sleep anymore now i am shitting and peeing in my pant got to go NTUC buy adult pamper my son pamper size too small i try to wear it but it tear open b4 it reach my ankle should i pay in sing dollars or use my son gold chain to exchange for pamper
oh BINSON u destroy my life and my happy family with yr quote but lucky i scrap my evo not sold it away it an offence to sold thing that does not belong to u so u people out there better be careful dun end up like me & stop spending $$ on mod on yr rented car it stupid to mod for someone else when the car is not yours maybe they will stop the rent and take it back and maybe our dearest PM MR small lee will be driving yr car [THIS COMMENT WAS MADE WHEN MY MIND ECU WAS HAYWIRE SHORT CIRCUT SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY OR ACT BLUR AFTER I GO FOR TUNING WHO THE BEST TUNER IN TOWN? DUN TELL ME THE WORKSHOP AT HOUGANG I GO IN CANNOT COME OUT ANYMORE IF MY ENGINE PIANG]

SORRY BINSON I WAS JUST BORED AND NOTHING TO DO KILLING TIME I SUPPOSE DUN GET MAD AT ME & DUN GET STUPID WITH ME,YOU FEEL ME? DUN WORRY I WILL RECOMEND MY TUNER TOMMORROW IF U NEED IT,DUN FEEL GRATEFUL COS I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET COZY WITH YOU CAN U FEEL ME AGAIN?

{PS} quote is for self-entertaining purpose for me and my best friend BINSON so pls outsider pls refrain from typing any comment or words that contain LETTER A E I O U (IF U DO I GO TO ZOO STEAL 6 ADULT PORCUPINE 3 MALE 3 VIRGIN FEMALE PUT ON YR BONNET ROOF AND BOOT ASK THE 3 MALE TO RAPE THE 3 FEMALE U KNOW VIRGIN FIRST TIME SURE STRUGGLE HARD IT PAINFUL DOG STYLE NOT SUITABLE FOR MALE GET STAB SO ONLY LIE DOWN )

Kaizen

sorry to bring up this old thread. you could sell your parts at a cheaper price that you were asking for at the start. definitely better then $50. lol.