Guess who got caught?

ta221

Well-Known Member
#5
axl said:
As with the big O... better late than never! :lol:
lets see how cocky he will be in court..... he deserves, for a start: free hairwash as he walks from carpark to courtroom... first ever spit-hairwash in spore... maybe batam and jb... free shampoo? ... re-cycled 5W80... kekekeke
 

Sirium

Well-Known Member
#7
Extreme Performance said:
axl said:
http://www.spf.gov.sg/mic/2006/061122_cid_carparts.htm

Hooray for all the members here who kena cheated by this scum... :twisted:
Ignorance of the law excuses no man.
I dun think the accused thinks that cheating others of their money is not against the law
 
#8
ta221 said:
axl said:
As with the big O... better late than never! :lol:
lets see how cocky he will be in court..... he deserves, for a start: free hairwash as he walks from carpark to courtroom... first ever spit-hairwash in spore... maybe batam and jb... free shampoo? ... re-cycled 5W80... kekekeke
Plump Plump... buck chai, buck chai... go in wash clean clean... with 5W80 he will be ported smoothly....kekeke....
 

ta221

Well-Known Member
#9
ebony_sport said:
ta221 said:
axl said:
As with the big O... better late than never! :lol:
lets see how cocky he will be in court..... he deserves, for a start: free hairwash as he walks from carpark to courtroom... first ever spit-hairwash in spore... maybe batam and jb... free shampoo? ... re-cycled 5W80... kekekeke
Plump Plump... buck chai, buck chai... go in wash clean clean... with 5W80 he will be ported smoothly....kekeke....
may go for head polish :roll: :shock:
 

monster1708

Well-Known Member
#10
ta221 said:
ebony_sport said:
ta221 said:
axl said:
As with the big O... better late than never! :lol:
lets see how cocky he will be in court..... he deserves, for a start: free hairwash as he walks from carpark to courtroom... first ever spit-hairwash in spore... maybe batam and jb... free shampoo? ... re-cycled 5W80... kekekeke
Plump Plump... buck chai, buck chai... go in wash clean clean... with 5W80 he will be ported smoothly....kekeke....
may go for head polish :roll: :shock:
i tink use 75w90 will be better... thick wont feel pain...
 

lanchiaolang

Well-Known Member
#11
New from SHC Accord forum mentioned he drives a Honda Euro R. Its sad to know that a bro conspired to cheat his own people.

monster1708 said:
ta221 said:
ebony_sport said:
ta221 said:
axl said:
As with the big O... better late than never! :lol:
lets see how cocky he will be in court..... he deserves, for a start: free hairwash as he walks from carpark to courtroom... first ever spit-hairwash in spore... maybe batam and jb... free shampoo? ... re-cycled 5W80... kekekeke
Plump Plump... buck chai, buck chai... go in wash clean clean... with 5W80 he will be ported smoothly....kekeke....
may go for head polish :roll: :shock:
i tink use 75w90 will be better... thick wont feel pain...
 

Similar threads