GTR forum?

Strangezz

You can ask him to google GTROC or NAGTROC for GTR forums. NAGTROC has a "Singapore" sub-folder but it's more quiet than here! :D

Strangezz said:
You can ask him to google GTROC or NAGTROC for GTR forums. NAGTROC has a "Singapore" sub-folder but it's more quiet than here! :D
hey bro...how's ya ride? i heard there are some issues with the GTR...is it true?

Strangezz

funksoulbro said:
Strangezz said:
hey bro...how's ya ride? i heard there are some issues with the GTR...is it true?
No leh...so far so good, no issues with car. *Keeps fingers crossed!* :D

Strangezz said:
funksoulbro said:
Strangezz said:
No leh...so far so good, no issues with car. *Keeps fingers crossed!* :D
i see...i heard its about some oil change and launch control or something...anyway, maybe they are just rumours!

Strangezz

funksoulbro said:
i see...i heard its about some oil change and launch control or something...anyway, maybe they are just rumours!
Only complaint i have about the oil change is "Nissan Approved" Oils are too expensive! :D

As for the launch control, the stories i heard so far is that the old LC program was too aggressive and multiple launches could do in the GB. (Then again, multiple launches on any car will eventually do in the gearbox!) So, Nissan released a software patch to lower the RPM for LC.

Strangezz said:
funksoulbro said:
Only complaint i have about the oil change is "Nissan Approved" Oils are too expensive! :D

As for the launch control, the stories i heard so far is that the old LC program was too aggressive and multiple launches could do in the GB. (Then again, multiple launches on any car will eventually do in the gearbox!) So, Nissan released a software patch to lower the RPM for LC.
i see...tks for the tip bro!