For MR owners and older Evos... Twister wipers

DoggieHowser

Staff member
Not sure if you guys are experiencing this, but I noticed that progressively my wipers have not been so effective, especially during this rainy season.

I think over time, the rubber has hardened. Worse if you park in the sun, I think.

So anyways, my friend's JDM Accord (new MY model) came with these new frameless flexible silicon wipers found in some B5.5 Passats but it was stolen (probably by some JDM Accord from last MY! haha) so he was in market for a similar replacements.

Found this Twister X at AutoBachs and I decided to get mine changed as well.

Gotta admit it works really really well. Much cleaner even compared to the stock wipers when new. It's abt 80 bucks for front 2, and around 110-120 for all 3 (front and rear).

OK so this has nothing to do with "performance" mods :) but in this rainy season, I thought it's probably something we should all consider.

http://www.entrustauto.com/dir-html/product.html

DoggieHowser said:
Not sure if you guys are experiencing this, but I noticed that progressively my wipers have not been so effective, especially during this rainy season.

I think over time, the rubber has hardened. Worse if you park in the sun, I think.

So anyways, my friend's JDM Accord (new MY model) came with these new frameless flexible silicon wipers found in some B5.5 Passats but it was stolen (probably by some JDM Accord from last MY! haha) so he was in market for a similar replacements.

Gotta admit it works really really well. Much cleaner even compared to the stock wipers when new. It's abt 80 bucks for front 2, and around 110-120 for all 3 (front and rear).

OK so this has nothing to do with "performance" mods :) but in this rainy season, I thought it's probably something we should all consider.

so silicon wipers are more firm and bigger than normal ones?

IceZone said:
DoggieHowser said:

so silicon wipers are more firm and bigger than normal ones?
Yea softer too! Not so wholesome but effective enuff though 8)