Evo 10 Transfer Case Seal

Hi Bros,

Anyone know where to buy Evo 10 transfer case seal, my friend from Jakarta asked
me to check whether here got sell.. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Leo

leo81 said:
Hi Bros,

Anyone know where to buy Evo 10 transfer case seal, my friend from Jakarta asked

Best Regards
Leo
You can call min ghee auto to check. They may have it

DVP,

The Evo X GSR (5MT) I am driving emits a sound when the car is on the move. The sound is like a plane taking off . My regular workshop told me that the transfer case seal has worn out and that causes the sound. My regular workshop continued to say that there is no replacement part for transfer case. The only way is to either replace the transfer case in its totality with a new or used unit. And this is going to cost.

Do you happen to know about replacement parts for the Evo X GSR's transfer case?

Regards,
CS Tan

dvp said:
leo81 said:
Hi Bros,

Best Regards
Leo
You can call min ghee auto to check. They may have it

cstan said:
DVP,

The Evo X GSR (5MT) I am driving emits a sound when the car is on the move. The sound is like a plane taking off . My regular workshop told me that the transfer case seal has worn out and that causes the sound. My regular workshop continued to say that there is no replacement part for transfer case. The only way is to either replace the transfer case in its totality with a new or used unit. And this is going to cost.

Do you happen to know about replacement parts for the Evo X GSR's transfer case?

Regards,
CS Tan

Transfer case seal can be bought
I'll pm u