cycle and carriage recall for evo x

I received a letter from cycle and carriage. They want to recall the car to check the 4B1 engine drive belt pulley

"Due to inappropriate material of the V ribbed belt in the engine, the pulley which is made of resin may wear obliquely. If used continuously under this condition, the belt may be damaged and may come off which may cause the engine to overheat"

Has anyone else received this

taku

Keet said:
I received a letter from cycle and carriage. They want to recall the car to check the 4B1 engine drive belt pulley

"Due to inappropriate material of the V ribbed belt in the engine, the pulley which is made of resin may wear obliquely. If used continuously under this condition, the belt may be damaged and may come off which may cause the engine to overheat"

Has anyone else received this
Yes I received it as well.

My car is parallel imported so no luxury of letters from C&C.

Just found out at LTA recall site that there are 2 more other notices....anyone got theirs fixed?

31 Aug 2015 MITSUBISHI EVO , ICAR , LANCER GLX , LANCER RALLIART , LANCER 1.6 , RALLIART EVO In the inflator for the passenger airbag, it is confirmed that there are inflator bodies with improper airtightness based on the investigation results on the parts recovered from the market

16 Apr 2015 MITSUBISHI LANCER , LANCER EVO , OUTLANDER Due to inappropriate manufacturing process for the electrical parts inside the ETACS ECU which controls the function of the head lights and the window wiper etc., the voltage inside the ECU may become unstable

Keet said:
If just check belt then I can't be bothered. What's their solution? Change a new belt and pulley? Same old plastic pulley?
Yes same plasti pulley

They may change the belt if required

taku

dvp said:
Keet said:
If just check belt then I can't be bothered. What's their solution? Change a new belt and pulley? Same old plastic pulley?
Yes same plasti pulley

They may change the belt if required
So if I already change to metal pulley don't even need to bother go?