[CK Performance] Methanol Injection - Evolution 9

Hey!

Just to share a car we just did recently. Car is totally stock (turbo, engine, airbox, etc) except for a manual boost controller (1.5bar) and an Apexi N1 catback exhaust.

Installation was straight forward, no stray wires, no alterations, nothing! We are very pleased with the results. Even more gains can be expected with a better intake, exhaust, turbo, etc..!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

20WHP and 35WTQ after turning on the meth kit!

We're having a special on these now so PM me if you're interested, thanks!

CK Performance

tokwc said:
What WI kit are u using? 50-50 water - methanol mixture and what is(are) the WI location, post IC b4 IM?
Hi.

We are running the Snow Performance kit. The meth-water mix which we are using is Snow Performance's own Boost Juice which comes mixed directly from the manufacturer. This way we eliminate any possibility of fouling up the meth-water mixture!

The nozzle is installed just before the throttle body for maximum performance.

Installation time is roughly 3 hours ++.

Cost will depend on where the pump/tank is mounted. If it is mounted in the engine bay, we can do it for SG$1080. However, mounting in the trunk will be SG$1280 as this will require an uprated solenoid as well as additional hosing to run the boost juice. The trunk set up is definitely much neater however.

Let me know if you have any further questions, thanks!

WoOhOoOo

CK Performance said:
WoOhOoOo said:
Hi, what do u tune with?
Hi.

For this car we used ECUFlash, which is an open-source ECU tuning solution.

We can do it for both the Evo 9 and X. Cost effective solution to tune your Evolution! :D
Thanks for the reply.

Is the car reflashed before mounting, or the reflash is done after mounting the injection kit and tuned?

Tuned once before turning on the meth to see the full potential of the car.

After the first tune was completed, we turned on the meth and did a retune again..

WoOhOoOo said:
CK Performance said:
WoOhOoOo said:
Hi, what do u tune with?
Hi.

For this car we used ECUFlash, which is an open-source ECU tuning solution.

We can do it for both the Evo 9 and X. Cost effective solution to tune your Evolution! :D
Thanks for the reply.

Is the car reflashed before mounting, or the reflash is done after mounting the injection kit and tuned?

CK Performance said:
Cost will depend on where the pump/tank is mounted. If it is mounted in the engine bay, we can do it for SG$1080. However, mounting in the trunk will be SG$1280 as this will require an uprated solenoid as well as additional hosing to run the boost juice. The trunk set up is definitely much neater however.

Price quoted includes tuning? if yes on which dyno?

stanch said:
CK Performance said:

Price quoted includes tuning? if yes on which dyno?
Price does not include tuning bro.