CarbonRevo Replica Varis Kit Coming Soon. www.carbonrevo.com

LaoKokKok

Hi Guys,

Offer while stocks last. Price Included Installation & GST. No Hidden Charges. Free 3pcs carbon fibre removable vents included.

Thanks for viewing

LaoKokKok

Re: Carbon Fiber Products by AEIMPEX Carbon Products

LaoKokKok said:
Hi All,

I got a CF Trunk Lid to offer.

1. Item is brand new.
2. Varis like quality
3. Anti UV coat
4. Pure CF. Not cubic prints or laminated ones.
5. Made in Japan
6. $1200 Only

Interested pls email [email protected] or sms 91295448.

More products will be posted up by end of month.

Kind Regards,

LKK
More pics coming soon. Stocks are here already

1. Evo X CF Bonnet
2. Evo X CF Rear Trunk
3. Evo 8-9 Vented CF Hood - CW Style
4. Evo 8-9 Vented CF Hood - CWII Style

LaoKokKok

LaoKokKok said:
Hi All,

I got some CF quality products to offer.

1. Items are brand new.
2. Varis like quality
3. Anti UV coat
4. Pure CF. Not cubic prints or laminated ones.
5. Made in Japan
6. Brand: CarbonRevo. with serial number and 3mths warranty

More pics are coming up for the Evo X. We also have another more value for money range of products too.

Sold out. Stocks coming in soon.

Kind Regards,

LKK

LaoKokKok

Hi All,

AEIMPEX Carbon Products, being the largest Carbon Fiber Manufacturer, Importer and Retailer in Singapore, we have 2 range of products of meet your needs. We have CarbonRevo for the discerning ones who wants top grade quality with an affordable price. We also have another Value For Money range to cater for the budget minded. Main differences between the both are Price & Quality.

Qualities Of Our CarbonRevo Products
•Made In Japan using high tech vacuum method.
•12k 450gsm Premium Carbon Fiber Cloth are also avaliable to you instead of just the normal industrial standards of using Plain Weave Carbon Fiber Cloth as adopted by various big brands out there.
•We are the only one in Singapore who are able to supply Carbon parts using such high grade. Not available anywhere else.
•Very exotic look. Different from the rest. We are using the same Carbon Cloth that is used by Pagani Zonda.
•100% Brand New
•Comes with Bone Structure and an additional Undertray for those with vent;
•Little or minimal additonal drilling is required.
•Installation can be arranged
•We provide storage, home delivery and trade in services for our customers
•Great match with other Carbon parts.
•About 40-50% lesser in weight compared to original parts. Lightweight parts help to lighten the car for better performance.
•Position and setting of air vents are designed to draw out hot air to aid a cooler engine bay.
•Give your car a sporty transformation at a reasonable cost .
•Prices are inclusive of GST only in SG.
•All items are made to order, thus stocks are limited. We will send you your item asap upon confirmation of receiving your deposit.
•Please double check your order (eg. model) before confirmation of purchase.
•We carry more than 350 carbon items alone in our product range and 100pcs stocks on hand and more are increasing each day.

Shipping and Handing: Delivery outside Singapore
•Default Worldwide shipping to most countries by DHL, SpeedPost , DPex, etc. You may choose to use your own forwarder. You will be also provided with a tracking number once we ship out your item. Do email us to find out more.
•Payment through PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer to POSB is avaliable too.
•Price stated is not inclusive of overseas shipping cost.
•We check and pack all our products carefully before shipping them out. However damage may still occur at very rare occasions. We do not undertake the responsibility of the damaged in such situations.
•Delivery of your orders can be arranged at $50/piece for next day delivery for immediate stocks.

Damaged Goods Return Terms & Policy:
•1 to 1 exchange policy is applicable for defective item. Defective situation must be reported to seller within 7 days of purchase with pictures showing the defects. No refunds. All products require professional installation. Minor adjustments might be necessary. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective. Most carbon fiber products are hand-made, and no two items will be the same. Small imperfections such as wavy weaves, small bubbles, and clear coat blemishes are inevitable. Buyer will bear all shipment charges for exchange policy.

Installation Information
•All products require professional installation. Minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process.
•Great effort has been taken to make all our carbon products as closely as possible according to the original parts. However, some adjustments may be necessary occasionally for an good fit. The buyer may needs to perform these steps to his/her satisfaction before installation.
•All bonnets require safety/racing pins for safety reasons. However installation of such pins may be illegal in some countries.

For more information please contact:
•Email: [email protected].

Other Information
•We require a deposit for Out Of Stocks items. Delivery time for actual item may take up to 2 weeks in OOS sittuation.
•We welcome enquiries of all kinds. Car Club Group Buys, New Product Development, Export, Dealership, etc.
•Small customized orders are fine with us. We can bring your idea in realility. Our product range does not consist of Car Parts only. We can do furiture and gift items, etc out of Carbon Fiber too.
•We require a deposit for Out Of Stocks items. Delivery time for actual item may take up to 2 weeks in OOS sittuation.
•More photos are available at http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m136/aeimpex/

CR-ME7-FH Mitsubishi Evo 7 Front Hood
ME789-GC Mitsubishi Evo 7-9 Gear Cover
ME789-SPC Mitsubishi Evo 7-9 Spark Plug Cover
ME789-GP-60M Mitsubishi Evo 7-9 Triple Guage Pod 60mm
CR-ME789-TL Mitsubishi Evo 7-9 Trunk Lid
ME89-CP Mitsubishi Evo 8 Cooling Plate
ME789-EG Mitsubishi Evo 8 Exhaust Guard
CR-ME89-FDR Mitsubishi Evo 8-9 Fenders
CR-ME89-FDR Mitsubishi Evo 8-9 Front Doors
CR-ME89-FH Mitsubishi Evo 8-9 Front Hood
ME89-FH Mitsubishi Evo 8-9 Hood
CR-ME89VH-CW Mitsubishi Evo 8-9 Hood - CW Style
CR-ME89VH-CW2 Mitsubishi Evo 8-9 Hood - CWII Style
ME89-VH-VSII Mitsubishi Evo 8-9 Hood - VSII Style
CR-ME89-RDR Mitsubishi Evo 8-9 Rear Doors
ME89-AID Mitsubishi Evo Air Intake Duct
ME-VG Mitsubishi Evo Vortex Generator
CR-ME10-FH Mitsubishi Evo X Front Hood
CR-ME10-TL Mitsubishi Evo X Trunk Lid

Kind Regards,

LKK

LaoKokKok

Hi All Bros & Sis,

Thanks to all those who came over despite your busy schedule on that great day. We appreciate having u guys with us on our official opening. Attached are some pics taken during that day. Hope u enjoy it.

Once Again, Thank You Very Much.

LaoKokKok

AEIMPEX Carbon Products, being the largest Carbon Fiber Manufacturer, Importer and Retailer in Singapore, we have 2 range of products to meet your needs. We have CarbonRevo for the discerning ones who wants top grade quality with an affordable price. We also have another Value For Money range to cater for the budget minded. Main differences between the both are Price & Quality.

Qualities Of Our CarbonRevo Products
•Japan Standard using high tech vacuum method.
•100% Brand New
•Comes with Bone Structure and an additional Undertray for those with vent;
•Little or minimal additonal drilling is required.
•Installation can be arranged.
•We provide storage, home delivery and trade in services for our customers
•Great match with other Carbon parts.
•About 40-50% lesser in weight compared to original parts. Lightweight parts help to lighten the car for better performance.
•Position and setting of air vents are designed to draw out hot air to aid a cooler engine bay.
•Give your car a sporty transformation at a wholesale cost .
•Prices are inclusive of GST only in SG.
•All items are made to order, thus stocks availability are limited. We will make your item asap upon confirmation of receiving your deposit.
•Please double check your order (eg. model) before confirmation of purchase.
•We carry more than 350 carbon items alone in our product range and 100pcs stocks on hand and more are increasing each day.

Damaged Goods Return Terms & Policy:
•1 to 1 exchange policy is applicable for defective item. Defective situation must be reported to seller within 7 days of purchase with pictures showing the defects. No refunds. All products require professional installation. Minor adjustments might be necessary. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective. Most carbon fiber products are hand-made, and no two items will be the same. Small imperfections such as wavy weaves, small bubbles, and clear coat blemishes are inevitable. Buyer will bear all shipment charges for exchange policy.

Installation Information
•All products require professional installation. Minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process.
•Great effort has been taken to make all our carbon products as closely as possible according to the original parts. However, some adjustments may be necessary occasionally for an good fit. The buyer may needs to perform these steps to his/her satisfaction before installation.
•All bonnets require safety/racing pins for safety reasons. However installation of such pins may be illegal in some countries.

For more information please contact:
•Email: [email protected].

Other Information
•We welcome enquiries of all kinds. Car Club Group Buys, New Product Development, Export, Dealership, etc.
•Small customized orders are fine with us. We can bring your idea in realility. Our product range does not consist of Car Parts only. We can do furiture and gift items, etc out of Carbon Fiber too.
•More photos are available at http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m136/aeimpex/

LaoKokKok

HI All,

Some of our new Products. All Prices include installation.

Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler $380

Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid Spoiler $320

Carbon Fiber Engine Cover with logo $400

Carbon Fiber Cooling Plate $280

Carbon Fiber Fuse Cover $180

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser $750

Carbon Fiber Front Grille with logo $ 300

LaoKokKok

CarbonRevo Quality Strength and Fire Test Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7vFCvQcEWc

In this test, we put some kerosene on the carbon item and let it burn. During this test, the carbon was not affected and remains still a strong and tough as ever. Thats what Carbonrevo is all about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YryMAD1xhhE

This video clearly demostrates the quality of CarbonRevo's products. This piece of carbon is the same piece that has undergone the fire and strength test. We continue to test it further by getting an adult who weighs 75kg jumping on it

LaoKokKok

AEIMPEX is shifting to First Centre #02-09 as of 28th Nov 09

We are Expanding to serve you better! As of 28th Nov 2009, we will be shifting to 50, First Centre #02-09, Serangoon North Ave 4 S555859. Our Tel +6567488737 remains the same. Parking at our new place is a breeze when you can just park right in front of the shop. We will also be expanding our product range with more good quality products for even more makes and models including continentials.

See you there.

LaoKokKok

AEIMPEX CNY Sale. 20% Off + Free Limited Edition HongBao Pkt

Hi All,

Thanks for your great support over the years. Wishing you guys a Happy Chinese New Year Ahead! Huat Ah!!.

We are having a 20% sale of all of our normal retail price from now till 28th Feb 2010. We are also giving away a limited edition CarbonRevo HongBao pack with every purchase of $100 and above. T&C Applies. So Hurry while stock and offer last!

And Good News to Share. We have expanded our business into Wide Body Customisation and Spray Painting wef Jan 2010.

Check us out on:

Blog: http://www.carbonrevosg.blogspot.com

Our New Address is at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4, First Centre #02-09 S555856.
Our Opening Hours are Mon-Sat 11am to 8pm.

Cheers,

LaoKokKok
[email protected]

LaoKokKok

AEIMPEX Mar Special Offer! CF Bonnet from Only $900, Trunk $

No Gimmicks. Front Bonnet Only $900!!

Ver 2 @ Only $1100!!

Rear Trunk @ Only $950!! (No Keyholes)

Thanks for Viewing!! :)

LaoKokKok

Hi All,

Aeimpex is offering you guys genuine carbon fiber lamination. The only difference from the rest in the market. We Do It Thin. So thin that you won't realise that the difference when fitting the items back to your car. Pls see attached pics for reference.

LaoKokKok

Free Carbon Fiber Hood for Swop with Org Evo X Stock Hood

Hi All Bros,

We have this very special promotional just for Evo X Guys only. Anyone with a stock Evo X Hood is entitled to swop a free CarbonRevo Carbon Fiber Hood Ver 1 at Aeimpex Carbon Products. Yes its true and its absolutely free. No Labour Charge or GST whatever so for the 1st 5 Bros.

Please note that the Free Hood is not of any lower quality as compared to the ones that we are selling.

For those who want to swop the other 3 designs for my carbon fibre hoods, its only a small amount that you have to top up. For pictures, please visit below links.

1. V Style - $100

2. OEM Style - $100

3. Ver 2 - $200.

Terms & Conditions
1. No Dented or Damaged Hoods for swopping please.
2. Please call me to make appointment. We may need to indent stocks for u.