Car Accident Recorder/Motion Detect DVR for Cars

ocpi

Re: Rearview Mirror with reverse sensor and LED Indicator-$80

Installed in my car. Now when I reverse, I will know what is the distance behind my car, it goes by left and right sensors, so if the object is on the left side only the left sensor will show u the distance. Rearview mirror is wide angle type. So coverage is must better than normal ones. Plus it comes with LED indicator which will show only when reverse gear is selected. Only $80 for 2 sensors, $90 for 4 sensors. Pls call or sms me at 96952338 to order. Only left 4 sets. Those who are interested, you can sms me for viewing. Installation is $30. Thanks.

ocpi

Re: Rearview Mirror with reverse sensor and LED Indicator-$80

Car rearview parking sensor system
Detailed Product Description
Features:
1) 6" TFT-LCD monitor inside;
2) 2 Cable lines, which can connect to camera signal, and also DVD/VCD Player, TV receiver(can connect to DVB)
3)Can shift between camera signal to AV signal by Remote Control;
4)While in reverse gear, the screen will automatically shift to the camera and present barrier behind the vehicle;
5)While in reverse gear, color screen will be turned on unconditionally even if power supply is switched off and displays the scene taken by camera
6)Functions of 4 buttons on color screen: power on / off, up regulation, down regulation and menu;
7) No Need sensors, camera has guard lines measurements inside. From 10cm to 40cm. You will be able to check the distance.

Camera Specifications:

1.Car rear view camera
2.Infrared Camera Night Vision
3.Licence Plate Bracket Mount type
4.Compact Size Dia 23mm
5.Very Clear Picture
6.Easy Installation
7.Waterproof
8.Wide View Angle

Specifications:
1. Image sensor: OV 1/3-inch color CMOS
2. Total pixels: 510(H) x 492(V)PIX
3. Resolution: 380 TV lines
4. Min illumination: 1.0 Lux
5. Lens: 2. 8mm
6. TV system: PAL/NTSC
7. Video output: 1. 0Vpp composite video at 75 ohms
8. Operating temperature: -20~50 Centigrade
9. Power supply: DC 12V, 40mA~60mA
10. Dimensions: 45(L)X30(H)X25(R)mm
11. Visual angle: 150 Degree, Adjustable bracket for better view angle
12.Night vision

Camera is a night vision camera and it can be installed above the number plate behind. Installers list be given.

Usual price is $230.
Selling at $170. Cash & Carry. Installation is about $50. Please call or sms me at 96952338 if you are interested. Deposit is needed to reserve your set. Limited stock only. 3mths 1-1 exchange.

ocpi

Re: Rearview Mirror with 6"LCD screen and Night vision Camera

Now when I reverse, I will know what is the distance behind my car, it goes by left and right sensors, so if the object is on the left side only the left sensor will show u the distance. Rearview mirror is wide angle type. So coverage is must better than normal ones. Plus it comes with LED indicator which will show only when reverse gear is selected.

Latest stock comes with flashing LED lights on the sensors itself. Will flash blue lights when activated.

Usual price is $130.
Promo price now!! Only $100 and comes with 4 flashing LED sensors. Pls call or sms me at 96952338 to order. Those who are interested, you can sms me for viewing. Installation is $30. Thanks.

ocpi

Special Bundle Promo for all our products. Valid till 15 Sep 2008.

If you order both of our products like 2way LCD Car Alarm and 3M Customised carmat for your car. We will give u additional discount of $10 off each product.

Example: 1 set of superior 3M Nomad carmat for Altis + 2way LCD car alarm. Usual discounted price is $165 + $160 = $325, but now for the bundle discount, its $155 + $150 = $305.

You can mix any products we carry like:-
1. Customised 3M Nomad carmat with heel plate & grippers
2. 2way LCD Car alarm with remote start and keyless entry
3. GSM 2way LCD Car Alarm with remote start and keyless entry
4. Rearview Mirror with distance and LED indicator & Reverse Sensors with flashing sensors
5. Rearview Mirror with 6" LCD and rear camera with night vision
6. GPS/GSM Car Tracker

Please call or sms me at 96952338 for more enquiries or to place your orders. Only valid for orders made from 19 Aug to 15 Sep 2008.

ocpi

Now when I reverse, I will know what is the distance behind my car, it goes by left and right sensors, so if the object is on the left side only the left sensor will show u the distance. Rearview mirror is wide angle type. So coverage is must better than normal ones. Plus it comes with LED indicator which will show only when reverse gear is selected.

Latest stock comes with flashing LED lights on the sensors itself. Will flash blue lights when activated.

Usual price is $130.
Promo price now!! Only $100 and comes with 4 flashing LED sensors. Pls call or sms me at 96952338 to order. Stock is here. Only left last 3 sets. Those who are interested, you can sms me for viewing. Installation is $30. Thanks.

ocpi

Features:
2) 2 Cable lines, which can connect to camera signal, and also DVD/VCD Player, TV receiver(can connect to DVB-T)-watch TV Mobile, CH5,8 and CNA.
4)While in reverse gear, the screen will automatically shift to the camera and present barrier behind the vehicle;
5)While in reverse gear, color screen will be turned on unconditionally even if power supply is switched off and displays the scene taken by camera
6)Functions of 4 buttons on color screen: power on / off, up regulation, down regulation and menu;
7) No Need sensors, camera has guard lines measurements inside. From 10cm to 40cm. You will be able to check the distance.

Camera Specifications:

1.Car rear view camera
4.Compact Size Dia 23mm
5.Very Clear Picture
6.Easy Installation
7.Waterproof
8.Wide View Angle

Specifications:
12.Night vision

Camera is a night vision camera and it can be installed above the number plate behind. Installers list be given.

Usual price is $230.
Selling at $170. Cash & Carry. Installation is about $30. Please call or sms me at 96952338 if you are interested. Limited stock only. 3mths 1-1 exchange. Confirm stock coming after 5 Sep.
Optional:
To purchase DVB-T for cars. Can watch TV Mobile, TV5, 8 and CNA channels on the LCD monitor in the rearview mirror. Its $150 if order together with the camera.

ocpi

Features:
2) 2 Cable lines, which can connect to camera signal, and also DVD/VCD Player, TV receiver(can connect to DVB-T)-watch TV Mobile, CH5,8 and CNA.

Camera Specifications:

1.Car rear view camera
4.Compact Size Dia 23mm
5.Very Clear Picture
6.Easy Installation
7.Waterproof
8.Wide View Angle

Specifications:
12.Night vision

Set consist of the Rearview Mirror with 6" LCD inside and the nightvision reverse camera.

Usual price is $230.
Selling at $170. Cash & Carry. Installation is about $30. Please call or sms me at 96952338 if you are interested. Limited stock only. 3mths 1-1 exchange. Stock is here.
Optional:
To purchase DVB-T for cars. Can watch TV Mobile, TV5, 8 and CNA channels on the LCD monitor in the rearview mirror. Its $150 if order together with the camera.

Do you have real live pics of this functioning...want to see the lcd operating

ocpi said:

Features:

Camera Specifications:

1.Car rear view camera
4.Compact Size Dia 23mm
5.Very Clear Picture
6.Easy Installation
7.Waterproof
8.Wide View Angle

Specifications:
12.Night vision

Set consist of the Rearview Mirror with 6" LCD inside and the nightvision reverse camera.

Usual price is $230.
Selling at $170. Cash & Carry. Installation is about $30. Please call or sms me at 96952338 if you are interested. Limited stock only. 3mths 1-1 exchange. Stock is here.
Optional:

ocpi

Trek91 said:
Do you have real live pics of this functioning...want to see the lcd operating

ocpi said:

Features:

Camera Specifications:

1.Car rear view camera
4.Compact Size Dia 23mm
5.Very Clear Picture
6.Easy Installation
7.Waterproof
8.Wide View Angle

Specifications:
12.Night vision

Usual price is $230.
Optional:

ocpi

For Customised 3M Nomad Carmat, Carscop 2 Way FM LCD Car Alarm w Remote Start & keyless entry(IDA Approved), Rearview Mirror Reverse Sensors w LED indicator, Rearview Mirror w 6" LCD and Reverse Camera-Night vision.

ocpi

Features:
Camera Specifications:
1.Car rear view camera
4.Compact Size Dia 23mm
5.Very Clear Picture
6.Easy Installation
7.Waterproof
8.Wide View Angle
Specifications:
12.Night vision

Two types of night vision rear camera to choose. One need to drill hole in the bumper and the other one does not need. We also sell the nightvision camera at $70.

Usual price is $230.

Optional:

ocpi

Features:
◇ Elegant colorful VFD(Vacuum Fluorescent Display)inside mirror
◇ Stage by Stage sound alarm;
◇ Mute Function
◇ Antifreezing Function

Specification:
◇Working voltage: DC12V±2V
◇Input:5W(max)
◇Beeper: 80dB
◇Working temperature: -40oC to +80oC
◇Frequency: 40KHz
◇Detection distance: 0.3-2.0m

Promo price at $100. Retail price is $130. Comes with 4 sensors(black colour). Please call or sms me at 96952338 if u are interested. Tks.

ocpi

For Customised 3M Nomad Carmat, Carscop 2 Way FM LCD Car Alarm w Remote Start & keyless entry(IDA Approved), Rearview Mirror Reverse Sensors w LED indicator, Rearview Mirror w 6" LCD and Reverse Camera-Night vision.