anyone know value of GTR r35 if sell to dealer?

XDevilX said:
In SG very unlikely to get a GTR R35 for 180k....Go UK or US around 80-90k SGD only
Can buy but can i maintain it?? Tt was a question i ask myself. Unlike evos R35 r damn troublesome ,time consuming n expensive to maintain. My 2cents worth lah...

considering getting a R35 too ..... but to what i've researched, its mostly in the region 180k for Yr2008 .... Guys, any opinion between BMW 335 and R35?

superlemonevo

Gtr that much to maintain? I tot more engine oil, n filter n nothing much. Their transmission oil so cheap to compare with sst. But I m not sure what is the fuel consumption of both? A gtr owner told me full tank can go 450km,70% highway drive. Hope 335 n gtr owner give some info here.

As of me I think GTR suit us better, 335 more for 30ends or 40.

natas

dekang said:
considering getting a R35 too ..... but to what i've researched, its mostly in the region 180k for Yr2008 .... Guys, any opinion between BMW 335 and R35?
if you wanna buy a 335, Might as well buy a used M3 and turbo,

I would personally get the R35.

but , maitainence is more expensive than a ferrari , thats what i heard.. i dont own any.. lol

your evo is a monster, stay with it

mike1304k

Just my two cents hor, but I think the concept of GTR being more ex to maintain than the E10 is because I think the price of the parts is more ex and perhaps not so many places are able to mod it. As most workshops say, if you can afford to buy a certain type of car, then you should be able to afford to mod it at their price.

But there are truly more advanced parts and parts lists for the GTR than the E10. This is slowly changing though

superlemonevo

Just got an info from a friend with gtr r35, fuel consumption like 6-7km/l,50% highway drive, fuel tank light lid up after 360km, sounds good, another gtr owner said his car goes up 420km to bottom line

Kiadaw

mike1304k said:
Just my two cents hor, but I think the concept of GTR being more ex to maintain than the E10 is because I think the price of the parts is more ex and perhaps not so many places are able to mod it. As most workshops say, if you can afford to buy a certain type of car, then you should be able to afford to mod it at their price.

But there are truly more advanced parts and parts lists for the GTR than the E10. This is slowly changing though
Been a while since I posted since I moved to Germany. Damn, 6 months goes so fast.

Anyway, Singapore a lot of 'Black' shop, just like contractor for your house, they charge you base on perceive wealth. They can do the same job, but will charge you much higher if you lived in higher end house or drive a higher end car. They know Singaporeans mentality,that they do not like to 'lose face', hence they will say like above, ' you buy so expensive car, of course mod also more expensive leh," In their heart, they are like "bloody expensive", but they still act cool & pay.

If in Germany, you quote an expensive price, people just smile & say, sorry too expensive, & walk away. SO few shop attempt such "see face, decide price" practice.

Back to topic, now Singapore car price so expensive, its hard to justify getting a pure sports car like the GT-R if you are family oriented, unless you are rich. 335i, especially the sedan, makes more sense imo. For sure its not as fast as the Gt-R, but a little mod, & in our city driving condition, its more than sufficient imo. More comfy as well, especially caught in Jam. But get the lastest F30 one leh.

edwardzz

Hi Guys
Just my humble feedback of GTR which I am currently driving as to compare E10 as I have driven before. Below is my feedback:

GTR maintenance cost
1) Insurance (age of 39, without NCB about $6k)
2) Roadtax per year ($3636)
3) 5k servicing engine oil about $300/time
4) 10k servicing plus ATF oil and engine oil about $1.2k
5) Full tank about $120 goes about 320 for the mileage
6) Rubbers all 4 changed around 28k millage of 20"
7) Above excluding repair, brake pads, rotors...etc....
Above are NON-MOD status feedback.

Evo 10 maintenance cost -> you guys should know best :)

Both are good cars and to it of each own power. Depend what you are looking at.
Any bro any add on or advice my wrong info...feel free to do so....just my 0.0000000002 cents worth feedback.

Lastly....fyi, stock GTR rear bumper and diffuser easily cost 7k if anyone joker tailgate a GTR and kiss on it butt :)

Kiadaw said:
mike1304k said:

Been a while since I posted since I moved to Germany. Damn, 6 months goes so fast.

Anyway, Singapore a lot of 'Black' shop, just like contractor for your house, they charge you base on perceive wealth. They can do the same job, but will charge you much higher if you lived in higher end house or drive a higher end car. They know Singaporeans mentality,that they do not like to 'lose face', hence they will say like above, ' you buy so expensive car, of course mod also more expensive leh," In their heart, they are like "bloody expensive", but they still act cool & pay.

If in Germany, you quote an expensive price, people just smile & say, sorry too expensive, & walk away. SO few shop attempt such "see face, decide price" practice.

Back to topic, now Singapore car price so expensive, its hard to justify getting a pure sports car like the GT-R if you are family oriented, unless you are rich. 335i, especially the sedan, makes more sense imo. For sure its not as fast as the Gt-R, but a little mod, & in our city driving condition, its more than sufficient imo. More comfy as well, especially caught in Jam. But get the lastest F30 one leh.
SG buy brand new GTR $320K!!!! go UK can get like below 100k SGD

evokch

Yup... Seriously tempted... :lol: :lol: But received an ultimatum from ministry of domestic affairs... Anyhow... the thought still lingers! :twisted:

stockevox said:
evokch said:
Brand new GTR 2012 from the local authorised dealer RRP = $470K.
How u noe? Backside itchy want to change ar??