Any recommendations for paint shops that does candy colors?

Hi guys, would like to ask if any of you have recommended paint shops that does a good job for painting the entire car. I'm looking to use candy paint colors and not all paint shops know how to do it. I will very much appreciate any kind comments to help me with this. Thank you in advance.

dvp

deioruomu said:
Hi guys, would like to ask if any of you have recommended paint shops that does a good job for painting the entire car. I'm looking to use candy paint colors and not all paint shops know how to do it. I will very much appreciate any kind comments to help me with this. Thank you in advance.
Yeah, u r right. Candy colours are not easy to mix n produce. If i'm not mistaken, even the lacquer coat would have to come in the candy colour coat - coloured lacquer coat.
I've got a fren that is currently spraying his evo x to metallic candy red pearl coat
Will let u know if the outcome is A1 & give u the paint shop contact

Cheers!

Thanks for your reply. I would think that it's tough to find a shop that can do a reliable job to my expectations. An online search only shows house of kolor which is in the states and I can't find any local dealers for their brand. Do let me know the outcome of your friend's paint job. :)

I've seen one on sgcarmart a few months back and quite a few civics from choons with candy red. I called choons but their price for the paint job is quite pricey.

jezter

deioruomu said:
I've seen one on sgcarmart a few months back and quite a few civics from choons with candy red. I called choons but their price for the paint job is quite pricey.
Usually the ones that can get Candy Red right are pricey... the ones who want to try to do Candy Red for cheap can't do it right.