Any meet ups soon?

Hi fellow EVO owners,

I just got E10 recently. Was thinking if there's any meet up, would like to learn more about the car from some old birds here.

Anyone organising?

Cheers!

I'm not an old bird but keen to meet. I also picked up a new EVO last week (RS model).

Already done a boat load of research :)

Let me know...

Rob
ps - guessing you are from NZ..

robos4 said:
I'm not an old bird but keen to meet. I also picked up a new EVO last week (RS model).

Already done a boat load of research :)

Let me know...

Rob
ps - guessing you are from NZ..
Did you use to own a scooby?

Hahaha yeah :p

After rebuilding engine 5 times I got rid of it and bought the Audi, just picked up the X RS for a weekend track car.. Shld have always just gone straight to Evo.. But nothing will ever be as crazy and fast as that STI.

Remind me how u know me, your nick is familiar..

Rob

robos4 said:

After rebuilding engine 5 times I got rid of it and bought the Audi, just picked up the X RS for a weekend track car.. Shld have always just gone straight to Evo.. But nothing will ever be as crazy and fast as that STI.

Rob
I used to be very active in subaruclubsg. Owned a wrx for many years. Used to track it every month. Now own an sst but only tracked once a year

hi i got my Evo X 3 weeks back. also use to drive JDM WRX (now it has become my wife's car) ... still love the boxer note... but the EVO experience is a completely different feel... guess i have best of both worlds now... lol

robos4 said:

Rob
U never mentioned u got a golden card which LTA can't touch u???
C.A.M with a pissed up face when u get stopped for checks
Even a GT35 is seen a stock turbo
Only the group of us will know wad this means
Hahahaha